Mug cakes are the best and when cinnamon is added to them, it becomes nothing but divine. This yummy bake is a treat for your taste buds.
· Take a microwaveable mug and spray it with cooking oil.
· In the mug, take make a batter out of ¼ cup of all-purpose flour or pancake mix, ¼ teaspoon of baking powder, 2 tbsp of unsweetened milk, ¼ tsp of vanilla extract, and 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
· Add 1 tsp of melted butter. You can add more milk to get the desired consistency.
· Whisk Pride of India Natural Cinnamon Ground and brown sugar and sprinkle on top of the batter.
· Swirl the cinnamon mix into the batter with a knife tip. Microwave on high heat for 1 minute 25 seconds and enjoy the muffin with your favorite iced tea.